Whether it’s for a little fight between lovers or some misunderstanding between close friends, sometimes we get blocked from the other person on an Android phone. And at that time, if you want to call that person to patch things up, you will see that you can call him because the android will terminate your call automatically.
At that moment, you need to know “how to call someone who has blocked you on Android.” Well, there are a couple of ways to call someone when he or she has blocked you. The easiest and fastest way is to use a different number. But if you can’t do it, you may try to contact that person on his social media accounts like WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger, etc.
Using different codes before calling to hide your caller ID is also a way to call someone who has blocked you. There are also multiple apps that generate numbers, and you can use them to call a person who has blocked you on Android. But make sure to check these apps’ ratings and reviews before installing and using them.
Can you call someone even if they have blocked you?
Basically, you can’t call someone if they’ve blocked you. However, there are some ways to call the person who blocked your number. The first and easiest way is to use a different phone that is attached to a number that is not blocked by the receiver.
If you can’t do it, you may contact the person who has blocked you by dialing *67 followed by his phone number. Because the *67 code unblocks your number, your call will appear as “Unknown” or “Private.”
Using apps is also a way to call someone who has blocked you. However, this process requires some money because calling with these apps requires credit, and credit can be bought with money.
How to call someone who has blocked you on Android?
Well, if you need to call someone who has blocked you, you need to talk with that person first and try to patch up things quickly. However, if you can’t do that and still need to call him, there are multiple ways to do it. The ways are described below.
Using a different phone number
If someone has blocked your phone number and you can’t call that person, you can use a different phone number to call him. Nowadays, most phones have a dual-sim option, and you can use your secondary phone number to call that person.
To do it,
- First, open the “Phone” app on your mobile phone.
- Type the number that has blocked you.
- Now press the “Phone” icon to make a call.
- Your phone will ask which sim you want to use to make a call.
- You need to choose the secondary sim which is not blocked by the receiver.
- Wait until he receives the call.
Hiding your caller id
The first way to call a blocked number is to call that number by hiding your caller id. Because the receiver phone can’t identify your number in this process, it can’t block your call. To do it,
For an iPhone
- If you are using an iPhone, first go to the app list on your phone and look for the Settings app.
- If you don’t have that app, search for it in your app search bar.
- When you get that app, click on it.
- Look for the “Phone” tab there and click on that tab to open it.
- There will be an option named “Show My Caller ID.”
- Click on that option and toggle the “Off” option to the “On” option.
For an Android
- For androids, the process is almost the same.
- You just need to go to your Android phone settings and click on the “Call settings.”
- There will be an option named “Additional Settings.” Click on it.
- You will see “Caller ID” there; click on that option and press “Hide Number.”
- Now you can call that number that has blocked you.
Dialing *67 to block your number and then calling the receiver number
The next process is to block your number so that it becomes an “Unknown” or “Private” or “Anonymous” phone number. To do it,
- Go to the “Phone” app on your device and open the dialing option.
- Type *67 and then the number you are calling on the keypad.
- After that, you need to press the phone icon to make a call.
- Now, if you are calling a personal number or a home phone number, your phone number will become hidden.
Using apps to hide your caller id to call a number that has blocked you
There are an enormous number of apps that give a random number and some credits to call different numbers. You can use these apps to call someone who blocked you. However, most of the time, these apps require money to buy credits that can be used to call a number. The process is described below.
- First, open the App Store on your iPhone or the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- On the top right-hand side of the store, there will be a search option. Click on it.
- Type “True Caller” or “Dingtone” there.
- Or you can search online for the best app in this genre.
- When the app comes up on the store’s screen, click on the “Install” option to download and install it.
- Wait until the installation process is over.
- When the installation process is over, open the app and permit the necessary permissions.
- Now type the number that has blocked you on the typing pad and press the phone icon to make a call.
Using a landline to call a number that has blocked you
- The home landline number can’t usually be blocked.
- As a result, you can call that number that has blocked your mobile number using your home landline phone.
- Type that on your landline phone’s dial pad.
- After that, press the phone icon to call that number that has blocked you.
Changing your own personal number
Changing your number is also a way to call the blocked number.
To do it,
- Call your sim service provider.
- Tell him your problem and ask him to change your phone number.
- He may ask you for some ID and some proof of your identification. Give them all to him.
- When he changes your number, call that number that has blocked you.
Using a phone booth to call the number that has blocked you
You can use a public telephone to call someone who has blocked you. However, you may need to use some coins to call a public telephone booth.
To do it,
- Go to a telephone booth in your area.
- There may be a person who is usually available for telephone booth services.
- Tell him that you want to make a call.
- He will take you to a booth where you can call.
- In that booth, there will be a place for inserting a coin.
- Put a coin there and dial that number that has blocked you.
- Press the phone icon to make a call.
Using someone else’s number to call the number that has blocked you
You can use someone else’s number to call that person who has blocked you. To do it,
- First, you need to tell your friend about your problem.
- Now, ask for his phone.
- Look for the “Phone” app on his phone.
- Type the number that has blocked you and call that number.
How to call someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp?
You cannot call someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp. Because WhatsApp will terminate all the contacts that you want to try with that person. However, there are some ways to call that person.
Calling that person with your mobile phone who has blocked you
- You can call that person who has blocked you on your Android phone. To do it,
- First, open your phone app list and look for the “Phone” app there.
- When you get that app, click on it to open it.
- In the middle section, there will be a typing pad; type that person’s phone number there.
- Now you need to press that phone icon to make a call.
- As he was in your WhatsApp directory before, you can also get his number on your contact list.
- For this purpose, open your contacts and look for his number.
- When you get that number, click on it and press the “Phone” icon to call him.
Opening a new WhatsApp account with a new phone number
You can open a new WhatsApp account to call that person who has blocked you. However, you must backup all the chats on your current WhatsApp account or they will be deleted.
To do it,
Uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp
- First, you need to uninstall WhatsApp from your phone. Now go to the app store on your device and type in WhatsApp there.
- When WhatsApp appears on your screen, click on the install icon to install it.
- Wait until the installation process is over.
Making a new Whatsapp account with a new number
- Now click on the WhatsApp icon to open it.
- It will ask for some permissions and permit them all.
- Now it will ask for a number; provide a number that was never used for creating a WhatsApp account.
- WhatsApp will send a verification code by message to that number and ask you to provide that code on your phone.
- Check that message and provide the code.
You will see a new WhatsApp account has opened on your phone. Use that account to call that person who has blocked you.
You may also be interested to know:
You should check out some commonly asked questions below for better clarification.
Can I unblock myself from someone’s phone?
No, you won’t be able to unblock your phone number from someone else’s phone in most cases. You can’t unblock your number unless you have actual access to a person’s phone. You can’t SMS the person who blocked your number in this circumstance.
If you know the individual, you may choose a better solution. Then you must make an effort to appear in person. If you can’t, go to his or her social media accounts and leave a message there.
Does *82 unblock your number?
Yes, you may unblock your phone number by dialing *82. When you realize that your phone number has been banned by someone, call his number before dialing *82 on your phone. Your phone number will be unblocked as a result of this. Through this procedure, the person who banned your number will no longer be able to see who is contacting you.
How can I text someone who has blocked me?
You can’t text someone who has blocked you normally. But don’t be discouraged; there is another way to contact him. You may meet the guy who blocked your phone in person if you know who he is. If you don’t know who that individual is, you should seek out his or her social media pages. You must send a message to that address and resolve the problem.