People all around the world are using Android smartphones. Regardless of the country, place, time, people take Android as their go-to device and English as a medium.
But all of us don’t speak English well or feel comfortable. So, most of us prefer to change the voicemail in our language.
In this article, we’ll take you through steps on how to change voicemail language on Android easily. Keep your patience and go through the article as it is.
Method to Change voicemail language on Android:
You can set your voicemail language on Android in your own interest. It can be English, German, French, Chinese, and many more. The language you’ll select your prompts will listen to, and both you and your callers will be the same.
Follow the instruction below:
1. Firstly, go to your voicemail box and select to change the language.
2.Then navigate to the Main menu.
3. For the personal option, simply tap 4. You can also get Personal Preferences.
4. For the Language option, you can tap 5. Now you’ll see a number of language options.
5. For English tap 1, and 2 for French, also for Cantonese tap 3.
Monitor your Android voicemail
The simplest method to monitor your Android voicemail is using the dial pad of your device. Keep the number “1” pressed down on your keyboard. It should have a small icon below, which seems like a tape recorder if you look carefully. You’ll be guided to your voice message inbox right away.
Step 1: First of all, you should make a call to your own mobile number from a different device.
Step 2: Then, you must wait for the audio to be captured.
Step 3: After that, you should begin playing, the greeting “Please leave a message” is displayed.
Step 4: Then, On your device’s dial pad, you should press the pounds key (#).
Step 5: You should put your voicemail pin in the box below.
Step 6: Lastly, your voicemail inbox will be accessible and regulated by you.
Change voicemail message
- First of all, you should select the Phone icon from the Home screen.
- Then press Voicemail, followed by tap Greeting.
- You’ll get the greeting option placed at the top-left-side of the screen.
- In order to record a greeting, simply press Custom.
- When a checkmark appears, that means the option is activated.
- You should start capturing your custom greeting messages as soon as you press the Record button.
- Lastly, If you want to stop the recording, just tap Save. That’s it.
Change the default voicemail on Android:
Another good option is to change your default voicemail option. Follow the given steps:
- First of all, you should launch the Voice app on your Android smartphone.
- Simply select ‘Menu Options’ from the upper left corner.
- Then select Voice message greeting from the Voicemail tab.
- Make a note of the greeting you would intend to use next to it.
- Lastly, you should press More to Set as active.
Related Post How to change the number of rings before voicemail on android HOW TO TURN AUTO CAPS OFF ON ANDROID
Q1: How to change voicemail greetings on Android?
Answer: To be honest, this is very easy if you follow the given process:
- First of all, launch the Phone app on your device.
- Then, you need to tap and hold ‘1’ on your keypad to reach your voicemail.
- You should tap “#” after entering your PIN.
- After that, to get the menu options, press the “*” key.
- Then simply tap ‘4’ in order to modify the settings.
- Following on, to switch greetings, press “1.”
Q2: How do you change voicemail on Samsung?
Answer: By changing the greeting option, you can easily change voicemail on Samsung. Here’s how.
- The very first thing you need to do is open the application from your Home screen.
- Then scroll down and press the Visual Voicemail option.
- As soon as you reach the new screen, tap on greetings.
- You can simply tap the greeting you wish to use or can Record a new one.
Hopefully, you got everything we have discussed. How to change voicemail language on Android is tricky but possible. Use the methods we have covered to get the result.
Let us know in the comment section which language you are using on your Android device. If you face any further problems, we are here to help you anytime.