When looking to free up some space on your mobile device, it’s common to dump the older, unused apps that have been collecting dust in the App Store. What you may not know is that you can actually see the app history, as long as you have the original App Store receipt. You can check the current apps and older apps you have used easily.
In this article, we’ll help you with the solution on how to check app history on Android. So, let’s dive in.
Using Google Play Store and Web browser:
You can access your app history through Google Play Store. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open up your Google Play store on your Android device.
- Now tap on the three vertices lined Menu icon at the top left corner.
- From the Menu, window select My apps and games in order to see the installed app list on your Android device.
- Here you’ll get all your apps history that you have downloaded using your Google account. There we’ll be three tabs, namely Updates, Installed, and Library.
Now let’s see how we can do the same thing using a web browser.
- Simply browse to this link https://play.google.com/apps. You’ll get the Google Play store.
- Now, using your Google account, log in to it.
- Then click on My apps on the left-hand side.
- Here you’ll get all the apps that you have downloaded on your Android device.
Check cleared out app history:
You can always check your app history by taping on the Home icon or from the Settings. Maybe some other button depending on your phone’s feature.
But if you don’t find the history there, then it must be cleared out some way.
But no worries, we’ll tell you how to get the erased history in a remarkably simple way down below.
Step1: Firstly, open up the dial pad on your device.
Step 2: Then type the following code *#*#4636#*#*. You’ll get a hidden testing window.
Step 3: Recognize and select the Use statistics option from the Testing panel.
Step 4: Promptly, you’ll get the application list. There you can filter the app’s data using the sort option.
Step 5: Now select the usage time option, you’ll see the descending order of apps data.
This way you can view the erased or cleared out app’s history easily.
You can even look for other statistic to get an overview of your usage of application. For example, Battery life, Internet and data, and Screen time.
Let’s see how we can see the app history using the usage performance.
The apps you are using take an amount of your battery life. See the apps usage performance on battery life.
- Go to the Settings app and select Battey
- Then tap on Battery Usage
- Go to the apps tab. You’ll see all the apps history of battery usage. Which app is consuming most of your battery? Which is running on background?
Internet and data:
If you have a minimal mobile data plan, this is helpful a useful process.
- Firstly, open Settings app and select Network and Internet.
- Choose Data Usage and tap on View Details.
- Now you can scroll through the list of apps. You can customize the time period of using the data. You can also restrict the background data if you want to.
This history option allows you to see which applications are your favorites and how much time you spent on them.
- Simply go the Settings app and select “Digital Wellbeing and parental controls.”
- In the Your Digital Wellbeing settings tab at the top of the list, tap “Show your results.”
- You’ll see the current app consumption statistics are shown clearly on the device. Press the graph icon in the upper right corner of the phone to see a weekly report of your app use.
Q1:How do I check my search history?
Answer: This is very easy. Simply open your Chrome browser on your device. Then pick the Menu button on the top right corner. After that in the drop-down menu you’ll get the section named History, Tap on that.
Q2: How do I check activity on Android?
Answer: In order to check your activity follow the given steps:
- Firstly, open up your Settings app Google o your device. Select Manage Google Account.
- Then tap on Data and Personalization from the top.
- Then tap on My activity which you’ll get under Activity and timeline.
- Now simply view you activity according to time, day, etc.
Hopefully you got everything regarding how to check app history on Android. We tried to cover everything as we can. If you have any quires regarding any of the process or steps, let us know in the comment section. We’ll help you out. Check out other articles and stay tuned for more awesome tutorials.