If you are looking for a way to watch your favorite Facebook videos offline on your Android smartphone, then we have some good news for you. Just download the videos to watch later. But how to download FB video in android?
There are few tricks you can use. Also, several apps and software available online that you can use to download Facebook videos or any other videos from the platform.
In this article, we’ll guide you step-by-step on how to download FB video in Android. We’ll have a lot of fun learning. Let’s start.
How to save Facebook videos online:
Before we begin the first question comes to mind: Can You Download a Video from Facebook?
The answer is yes, you can, but as long as the video is set to public. As an Android user, you just need to copy and change the video link. We don’t know if you’ve seen it or not, but Facebook has a Save option. You’ll get that by clicking on the three-dot button at the top right corner of the video. But this won’t save the video on your device. You can watch it on Facebook only.
Download Videos using Android:
Now let’s see how you can download videos using your Android only. Follow the given steps as it is.
- Firstly, log in to your Facebook account using the official app if you haven’t already.
- Then choose the video you want to download.
- Next, copy the link to the Facebook video that you want to download. For that click on the three-dotted icon and select Copy.
- Then paste the link on your browser; You can use any of the browsers you have.
- Now you have to swap the www with mbasic ini the URL link.
This point you may need to sign in to your account again.
- After that, pick Download video from the pop-up window by long-tapping the video.
- You’ll ask permission to allow if you use Chrome; click Allow.
- You’ll get the notification once download is finished.
Using Third-party app:
This is the easiest method to download Facebook videos on Android devices. We are going to use a third-party site which is fbdown.net. You can save videos directly on your local storage. You can use any of the browsers you want.
- We’ll start by choosing a Facebook video that we want to download.
- Copy the link (similarly, we discussed earlier)
- Now open up your browser and browse to fbdown.net website.
- Following on, past the link that you have copied on the browser and proceed to download.
- On the next window, you’ll get to choose the video quality- from normal to HD, you desire.
- Lastly, once your download is finished, go to the Downloads folder on your Android device. If you are unable to find the video then check the location from the browser itself.
Here you got the guidelines on how to download Facebook videos in Android. This was a difficult task to find out the tricks to download videos on Facebook. But we found the useful apps and ways that worked for many users.
Lastly we recommend, before you use any of the apps, don’t forget to check out the reviews. So, if you are wondering which one you should download, then download any of these apps to watch your favorite videos without an Internet connection.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comment section below. We’ll help you any time.
Q1: Is 4K content supported on Facebook?
Answer: The first thing to know is that Facebook supports 2160p (4K) video on its desktop website and mobile apps. Secondly, Facebook supports both the VP9 and H.264 video codecs. And both of them are included in the specifications of the H.265 HEVC standard.
Q2: Can I download Live Facebook videos?
Answer: Yes, you can. Once the streaming is finished you can easily download Facebook Live videos.
Q3: What is the best app to download Facebook videos?
Answer: There are a lot of apps you can use to download Facebook videos. We name a few: