How to get pay apps for free Android? Do you sometimes wonder not using Google Play? Moreover, do you want to enjoy all the paid apps for free, like total free? Then Fixinghacks got your back. In this article, we’ll give you five different alternatives to Google Play Store. The fun fact is you can even download paid apps for free.
We’ll be using some third-party apps. Hence, you need to give permission to your Android device to download them. For that, you need to go to Settings. Then navigate to Security, you should be able to locate it anywhere inside it.
Simply toggle it On.
5 ways to get paid applications for free:
One of the best Android markets and the perfect alternative to the Google App Store is Blackmart. You can find nearly all the apps for free. It is a must option for all the Android users out there. This app gives you a similar vibe to the Google Play store. Its outlook is user-friendly and highly customized. You can find different categorical apps as well. You can even filter them by Paid or Free, by their rating, etc.
Let’s see how you can use the Blackmart app down below:
- Firstly, you have to download and install Blackmart.apk on your device.
- Then search for any app you want to download in the search box.
- Once you get the result, you can tap on it.
- Then tap on the Download button to start downloading.
Aptoide is a well-known app store with a larger customer base, but there are many applications that aren’t available easily. It’s a platform where users can add several distinct types of stores as they want. Let’s look from a birds ebay view how you can use Aptoide down below.
- First of all, you have to browse to the URL m.aptoide.com on your Android web browser.
- From the main page, you have to select the Install button in order to download the Aptoide APK file.
- Once you have finished downloading to install the downloaded software, open the Package Manager. Then, a menu appears telling you to pick an app if you have alternate software associated with program (.apk) files. You can choose Package Manager.
- Now you can simply launch the Aptoide App store. It’s likely that you’ll be asked to insert a store (repository) to your list. If you’d like, you can add a shop.
- Next, on the top right-hand side, you’ll get the Search icon, tap on it. Type the app name you want to download and proceed further.
- In case, the app you’re looking for isn’t included in the search results, click the Search More icon. You’ll get more results on the browser page.
- Thereby, choose a particular app, and instantly you’ll be asked to confirm the installation. You have to click Ok.
- You’ll also be asked to include the app repository that contains the app you’re looking for. This is not required but you can still add it if you want to.
- Your app will be installed by the Package Manager at ease. Lastly, select Ok to complete the installation process.
That’s it. This is how you can use Aptoide to get all the paid apps for free.
If we name another mass collection of free and paid apps, it should be 1Mobile Market. Almost every day new apps are uploaded manually. Fun fact is, you’ll even find the 1Mobile Market on the Google Play store too. But that version only includes all the free apps. Moreover, in order to download those apps, you’ll be redirected to the Google Play store again. This is simply to ensure that the Google Play Terms and Conditions are not breached.
We’re talking about the hidden edition, which is only available on the official website and is included as a free update with the lite version. To get rid of all the conditions and limitations, firstly you have to download this version. You can simply browse or search the paid apps, download and install them on your device instantly. This is a very good option, you should definitely try it out.
The AppVN Store is available on Mobile, iOS, and Windows Devices. In order to download from this shop, you need to have a free account with an email, password, and username. AppVN is simple and easy to navigate, and a built-in search bar makes it simple to discover individual applications.
Appdroid is one of the best app stores with a large user base. You can find any apps or games here. Compatible with all Android OS formats, and users can download any app without having to create an account, pay a bill, or deal with any hassle.
Q1: Is BlackMart safe?
Answer: Yes definitely. Blackmart is totally safe to use. There is no virus or malware coming along with it. To be mentioned, it is one of the best Android apps you’ll find which provides all the paid apps for free.
Q2: Is downloading paid apps for free illegal?
Answer: Well, to be honest, according to some jurisdictions it is illegal to download paid apps for free. It is all your responsibility, and you are downloading at your own risk. You may face the consequences or subject to fines after you install paid apps for free.
Q3: How do I download paid games from Google Play?
Answer: To download paid games from Google play apps you can use some reliable third-party apps. You are giving you a list, you can use any of them.
Get Paid Apps for Free using the below-mentioned services:
- XDA Labs.
- Paid Apps Gone Free.
The sources we described above are effective yet differ a little bit. You can opt for any of the methods. Hopefully, now you know how to get pay apps for free Android. Let us know how much you are enjoying having paid apps for free in the comment section. We’d love to entertain your experience.