With the rise of the internet, home phones are not widely in use. And the MagicJack Voice Over Internet Protocol services have been a great help to replace home phones. Also, having a MagicJack account makes it easier to manage paperless phone bills and online payments.
But if you are new to the service, then you might not know how to login magicJack account – My.MagicJack.com. Do not worry, we will get you covered with it.
Today, we will break down the process step by step so that you can easily log in from any device. Sometimes the login process might fail due to some errors. So, to prevent that from happening, we will put together a list of the basic login requirements and review some tips as well.
What Are the Requirements for MagicJack Login?
Whether you want to login into a purchased MagicJack account or your new account, the requirements for magicjack signing in are the same. Without any of these, you might face trouble in getting into the account. So, before logging in to the account, make sure you have these requirements listed below
- The official web address of the MagicJack page
- Any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a secured Internet connection
- A valid MagicJack login email id or phone number and a password are must to have
- Secured web browser as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
You can only log in to the account once you have set up an account. Now, follow the instructions below to sign in.
How To Login Magicjack Account – My.Magicjack.Com?
The login interface does not look exactly the same on the phone and computer. But it will not take more than a couple of minutes to log in to your existing MagicJack account from any device. You just need to follow these steps for a successful sign in
- Firstly, click the following link, it will redirect you to their official website
- If the link does not work for some reason, manually search for MagicJack on any secured web browser, and open the first link that appears. We recommend using Google Chrome as it is the fastest browser.
- For those of you browsing the site on the phone, press the three-dot menu at the upper-right corner of the site. Then find the Login option and click it
- If you are on the computer, click on the LOGIN located at the upper corner of the homepage
- Now on the first empty field, enter the same Email address or phone number you have used while registering or setting up your MagicJack account.
- On the second field, type in your password.
- Last but not least, press the LOGIN button to access your account.
This login process will be a bit different for a used MagicJack account. So, if you are using a purchased MagicJack, the next login process is for you.
How to Login to a Purchased/Used MagicJack Account?
Not everyone sets up their own MagicJack account and accesses it. Sometimes you can purchase an existing account and log into it by following these steps
- Go to the official website of MagicJack and press Login.
- Now you must enter the old account holder’s registered email address and password in the empty fields.
- Then click on the Login button to get into your account.
Remember that, after you sign in to the purchased account, you must change the preferred email address to your email address. Otherwise, even after you log in, you will not receive the emails from MagicJack.
How to Prevent MagicJack Login Errors?
Sometimes the MagicJack website server or your internet connection can be low which can result in a failed login attempt. The issue should resolve in a few minutes. If that is not the case, try out these tips or workarounds
- Make sure not to leave too many tabs open in the background. Sometimes it slows down the processor and it might delay the login.
- When the invalid login message appears, double-check your password and user ID or Phone number before logging in. Sometimes in a hurry, we often misspell the address or type the wrong password.
- If you cannot log in for a password error, reset it. On the login page, enter your email address or phone number.
- Click on the Forgot Password option located under the Login button. In a few minutes, you will receive an email or text with a password.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q’s):
1. How to Find the My Magicjack Account Id or Accountid?
Once you log in to your MagicJack account, you will find your account ID. You need to click the Account Tab option and at the bottom of the homepage, you can locate the ID. Also, the original order invoice has the account number listed on it.
2. Is It Possible to Change the Name of the My MagicJack Account?
Yes, you can change but it is a tedious process. You need to fill up a request form, have it signed by the new and current user, and include your reasons for changing the name. Then you must have the form notarized and email them. Their customer service will let you know what to do next after they review the form.
3. What Computer Operating Systems Does the MagicJack Support?
The MagicJack is compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac. It does not support Linux yet. Also, you cannot access the silver MagicJack from Windows 8 and 10.
4. Is It Necessary to Notify MagicJack to Change the Account Email Address?
Yes, you need to change the email address from your existing account. After you log in to the account, click on the account tab. Then you need to change the email from the Manage login section. Once you are done, MagicJack receives the update about it.
You may also be interested to know:
In case your MagicJack services are faulty or not satisfactory, you can rely on the MagicJack account to get technical support. And from the account, you can view different call plans, and update the account details if necessary.
But for a newbie, it is pretty usual to wonder how to login magicJack account – My.MagicJack.com from a computer or phone as it is not a daily activity.
Hopefully, we could make the login process easier for you. If still, any error occurs, email them your problem with the account name or ID.