Can’t you hear the audio at the time of calling but seeing texts? Feeling discomfort with this feature? No worries! It has a solution.
This feature is Real-Time Text (RTT). With the help of RTT, you can text at the time of calling with your partner. RTT provides immediate service. That means, the receiver can see the message immediately without waiting. This is like a real-time conversation. But it could be Repellent sometimes.
If you want the solution of how to remove RTT from Android, this is the right place for you. We will show here the ultimate solution. Ok, without any further ado, let’s get it started!
RTT is the abbreviation of Real-Time Text. In this feature, the caller and the receiver can share feelings and thoughts, or opinions with the help of text in real-time.
RTT is especially for the disabled to talk. For hard-of-hearing people, this feature is a blessing. They can make calls and communicate with each other through messages in real-time.
But the troubleshooting is for the general public. If both devices are enabled with the RTT feature, the audio will be disabled at the time of calling. At the meeting, it’s pretty good for you. But all the time, texting is not a good feeling.
How do I get RTT off my Android?
Well, now we are showing the procedure of how to turn off RTT on Android step by step. We also attach pictures with each step for a better understanding. Remember that, Real-Time Text (RTT) works with TTY technology. You don’t need any additional Android devices or accessories to disable RTT. Stay with us for a good experience.
1. First, take your Android phone and go to the list of your installed applications. From the list, choose the Phone application.
2. After choosing the phone application, access it. RTT won’t turn off if you don’t do this. Then, you will see a list of options. Tap on the more from the list.
3. Now, you will see settings. Hit on it.
4. If you select the settings, the Accessibility option will appear on the Android screen. Tap on this option.
5. At this time, a list will appear on your Android device. Here you will see the Real-Time Text (RTT) option also. If you press on this, you can see the TURN OFF switch in it.
Now, you are done! If you follow the procedure, you can call and make a conversation with your partner without the hassle of texting. Your device is ready to make an audio call again.
Note: This procedure is applicable for some Android devices which support the RTT. Because all the Android devices don’t support the RTT feature.
Overall, RTT is an amazing feature for disabled people. They can do their conversation using text in real-time with the help of this feature. But, it’s a big obstacle to making a real-time audio conversation for general people.
So, How do I turn off RTT on my Android? We have shown the ultimate solution to this kind of hassle. Expecting that you have understood the solution of how to remove RTT from Android well. Now, it’s high time to fix the troubleshooting.
Take your phone and go to the settings and accessibility and turn off the feature easily. Enjoy your audio conversation with your partner. Good Day!
Q1: What is TTY mode on Android?
Answer: Well, TTY is a feature that will allow you to communicate using text-to-voice or voice-to-text technology.
TTY mode on Android means that you don’t need to buy any additional devices or accessories to communicate. Because nowadays Android mobile phones are using TTY technology.
Q2: What is the point of RTT?
Answer: Okay, You will see a message when the RTT call comes on your Android mobile phone. This will allow you to communicate with text messages at the time of calling between you and your partner.
If you are not able to talk you should use this feature. Just press on the RTT button to accept the RTT call.
Q3: How do I turn on real-time text?
Answer: check it out to know the procedure.
- First, open the phone application from the device.
- Select a number and dial to enable RTT.
- Press on the RTT button.
- Now, you have to make a call. When your partner will answer, type a text message.
- If your conversation is done, you might tap on the End call button to end the call.
Q4: How do you make a TTY call on Android?
Answer: Okay, let me show you the instructions.
- First, you have to select the application tab.
- Now, you have to select the settings app from your device.
- Now, choose the call app from the settings.
- Now, you will see the TTY option and select it. After that, select the preferred TTY mode.
- Make a call for a trial.
Q5: Where is RTT located?
Answer: Well, RTT is located on the accessibility menu.
To find the accessibility menu, you have to start from the home screen. Tap on the apps and settings. But, if you want to use the Tab view, you need to select the general tab. After selecting this, you will see the Accessibility menu on your Android mobile.