Sometimes, people tend to forget their phone passwords quite regularly, and it is rather obvious to do so. There are times when we forget it, and there are also times when the phone doesn’t work due to recent changes. In order to make your work easy and less stressful in these situations, there are several tools available that can help you understand how to unlock a Android LG phone if you have forgotten passwords, patterns, or pins.
Method 1: Using iSkysoft Toolbox
The following are the steps to unlock your LG phone without a password using the iSkysoft Toolbox:
- The first thing you should do is download and install iSkysoft Toolbox, which is a password recovery tool. Then, you should check for unlocking options once you completed your download.
- Connect your locked LG phone to your PC using a USB cable as soon as you see the unlocking method.
- You may need to provide all of your mobile phone’s details in this process. With its preloaded connection, iSkysoft Toolbox will also assist you in finding your information.
- In this step, check your exact details, then click the confirm button and proceed further.
- After that, put your locked phone in download mode now. Turn your phone off and press the home, control, and volume key down buttons all at the same time.
- The main goal of the concept step is to allow your mode to enter download mode. LG phone recovery suite will start downloading in this process. You can have your coffee and wait for the downloading to complete.
- At last, when the downloading is complete, it’ll automatically launch. You will now see your phone restarting without any restrictions.
Method 2: Using Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager is yet another good choice if you want anything besides the iSkysoft Toolbox. It is effortless to unlock an LG phone if you forget your password using this tool. The most important thing to remember is that in order to use this method to unlock your mobile, you must have connected your Google account to the locked smartphone. It’s simple to use the Android Device Manager system.
- First of all, just go to your Android Device Manager website on your desktop. Now use your Google account to log in with the necessary information.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose your LG phone and model, following select the lock option.
- You should add a fresh lock screen password in this box, something you’ll use on your computer from now on.
- In this stage, you should take your own LG phone and enter the new lock screen password. It will be simple to open.
Method 3: Using Google Login
If your LG phone is running an older Android operating system (4.4 or lower), you can unlock it using your User account. You will indeed be prompted to enter your related Google account after a series of failed attempts. This approach is very safe and secure to use. This approach is very safe and secure to use. However, this is an outdated method of unlocking your device. This isn’t supported in the latest versions of Android.
- First and foremost, create a series of incorrect passwords. It will now lock and give you two options: emergency calls or forget passwords.
- You should select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu.
- Now that you have done that, you have to log in to your Gmail using your name and password.
- In the end, enable Google to verify your credentials by clicking the sign-in button. Your Android phone will be free of the unlocking mode until all of the credentials have been checked.
You don’t need to be annoyed if you forget your password. It’s actually an irritating experience, but with this article’s assistance, you will have the ability to unlock your device with ease. On the other hand, Understanding how to unlock a Android LG phone in case you forgot the password or pin or wrong pattern would be a handy skill.
Let us know in the comment section if you find any difficulty while applying the steps mentioned. We’d love to reply back.
Q1: Is my cell phone currently locked?
Answer: You should presume that your mobile or laptop is locked to a single service provider’s network because it was directly sold as “unlocked” at the time of purchase. This is valid regardless of whether you buy the device from a service provider, a retailer, or a third party.
Q2: Will I be charged fees to unlock my device?
Answer: Participating services are not permitted to charge current or former consumers extra payments to access a product if it is available for unlocking. Non-customers and former customers can be charged a fee to unlock authorized devices.
Q3: When is my device eligible for unlocking?
Answer: Once you have met the criteria service contract, completed the system payment schedule, or paid an early termination charge, the postpaid device is entitled to be unlocked by a participating company.