Most smartphone users don’t own both iOS and Android devices at the same time. Sometimes, they need to run iOS apps on Android devices. A large number of people believe that there must be a way to convert iOS apps to apk format. In point of fact, is there any way to convert iOS app (.ipa extension) directly to Android apk format?
Practically, nobody can directly convert iOS apps to Android apk format. Both iOS and Android operating systems arrive with different frameworks and libraries. But, it’s possible to run iOS apps on Android smartphones by following some tricks.
Before starting, you should know that you won’t need any helping hand even if you’re a newbie. You can use either software or an emulator to use iOS apps on your Android. The steps may seem slightly tricky but you can use iOS apps on Android at the end of the day.
Why should you run the iOS app (.ipa extension) to Android apk format?
Converting the iOS apps to apk format brings some benefits to the users. You should convert iOS to Android apk format for the reasons pictured below.
- It’s possible to open iOS zip files on Android by using an emulator or web-based option. You can unzip some necessary zip files of iOS on your Android device.
- You can play some popular games on iOS on Android smartphones.
- A lot of rare apps of iOS can easily be used by Android users.
- Running iOS apps on an Android device saves your money for purchasing an iOS device.
How to run the iOS app (.ipa extension) to Android apk format?
As it’s mentioned earlier, running iOS apps on Android is possible instead of direct conversion. This part will tell you about some excellent ways of running the iOS apps to Android apk format. Remember, many apps won’t run smoothly and some of them may not open instantly.
With the help of the Cider app
The cider app is popular for its capability of running most of the necessary iOS apps on Android. You need to ensure that you have sufficient storage before diving into the core steps. Here you learn some basic steps of running iOS apps on Android devices.
Step:1- Download Cider APK
The first and foremost duty is to download the Cider app on your Android device. You can simply download it by searching on the internet.
- Open any browser on your Android. It’s recommended to use your regular browser for downloading the Cider app.
- Simply type “Download Cider app” on the search bar and press the search icon.
- A bunch of search results will appear in front of you. Visit any site from top results.
- Then, you’ll find an almost similar interface shown in the picture. Press on the download option and the download will be started.
Step:2- Install Cider APK
The cider app is ready to be installed on your device after being downloaded. You may have trouble installing the Cider app in case it’s from an unknown source. Follow the steps to eradicate this issue.
- Find the settings option from your device.
- Then, go to the security section to enable a command.
- Here you’ll find an option of installing apps from unknown sources. Perhaps, it’s turned off. Enable that option and install the Cider app without any problem.
Step:3- Opening Cider APK
You’re at the end of your task. Check the Cider app by opening it after completing its installation. You should do these actions:
- Tap on the Cider app from your Android. Or, you can search it from your search bar.
- Then, the padiod will be installed by the emulator. It can be started after opening the main app.
- After that, tap on the padiod icon to run IOS apps on Android.
Run the iOS app (.ipa extension) to Android apk format Using iEMU emulator
People love the iEMU emulator for its easy access to IOS apps. You can follow the steps depicted below to use the iEMU emulator for downloading the desired IOS app.
Step:1- Download the iEMU emulator
It’s simple as downloading other apps on your device. Here are some tips on downloading the iEMU emulator on your device.
- Select any browser to download and install the iEMU emulator. Just tap on the browser and open a new tab to download the emulator.
- Simply search to download the iEMU emulator on your device. You’ll find a lot of sites to download this emulator. Select one of the top-rated sites and then download it.
- After tapping on the “download” button, it will start to download. After a while, the apk file will be downloaded on your Android.
Step:2- Accessing the special access
You may have trouble with installing the iEMU emulator after downloading. First, of all, you need to seek for permission of special access. If you’re an Android 11 user, you can follow these steps.
- Open settings from your Android device.
- Then, search for the “application manager” option. If you have any trouble with finding it, then use the search bar.
- When you enter inside the application manager, you’ll find the “special access” option. Just select it and move on.
- You’ll find an option of “install unknown apps” after entering this section. The scenario of this section will look like the attached picture below.
Step:3- Run AIO downloader
Now it’s time to run AIO downloader on your Android device. The AIO downloader looks like the second app in the attached picture.
- Tap on the application to run it.
- Search your favorite IOS software using the search bar.
- Then, simply install iOS apps on your device and enjoy.
Run the iOS app (.ipa extension) to Android apk format By using the device browser
What about running the iOS apps on Android without installing any emulator? That’ll be pretty cool. You can use Appetize.io on your regular browser to install iOS apps on Android. Here are some easy steps so that you can go for Appetize.io.
Step:1- Visit Appetize.io
It’s nothing difficult to visit the mentioned site. You can visit this site using any of the renowned web browsers.
- Open a browser from your Android device. In an instant, open a new tab.
- Now, search on Google to find your desired result.
- Instead of this, you can directly write “appetize.io” to enter into the desired site.
Step:2- Select “tap to play”
You can see the interface like the picture below after entering the site mentioned in the previous step.
- Select on the “click to play” or “tap to play” option.
- Wait a little bit to get the permission of running iOS apps.
- And finally, upload iOS apps on the site and enjoy them on your Android.
You may Also interested to know : how to jailbreak ios 9.3.5 What is Gecko iOS? how to remove ios 14 beta remove ios beta
People search for some general questions on converting the iOS apps to Android apk format. Here you get some common questions along with quick answers.
Can we convert iOS apps to Android?
Both iOS and Android have their individual operating system. That means they are unique in their navigation design, interface, language, and so on. So, it’s technically impossible to convert iOS apps to Android. Anyone can run iOS apps on Android but can’t convert the “ipa” format to “apk” format.
Does an iOS app have an apk?
Apk is the file extension of Android applications. The pictures come in the jpg format and audio songs come in the mp3 format. Like these formats, apk is a file extension that’s only used in Android apps. So, iOS has no apk. Instead, they have the “ipa” format as their app extension.
Can you convert ipa to apk format?
The iPhone apps have an ipa file extension. You can’t convert ipa to apk format using any method. The ipa format can’t be passed through a convertor to produce a usable format for Android. Nowadays, cross-platform is developing to resolve the problem.
How can I convert iOS games to Android?
You can’t convert iOS games to Android but you can run it on Android. All you need to do, install an emulator and install your favorite iOS games. Unfortunately, all the games may not run on Android devices. Even, the quality of the graphics will fall surely after a while.
In the age of different operating systems, it is normal to use one operating system app on another operating system. People get scared when they don’t find any way of converting iOS apps to apk format directly. Their confused mind asks – is there any way to convert iOS app (.ipa extension) directly to Android apk format?
You must have learned that it’s quite impossible due to some limitations. Instead of this, it’s permitted to run some iOS apps on Android by using special software and emulators. Then, you can enjoy iOS games, necessary apps, and files on your Android device.
Using the Cider app is the commonest way of performing this action. Besides, you can go for an iOS emulator. If you aren’t interested to waste your device space, then go for the browser-based option. Whatever you follow, remember to perform all the steps strictly.