When you use the phone for a long time by playing games or using social media, you can feel pain in your eye. As these phones’ lights are full of gamma rays, they can also cause harm to your eyes. However, Huawei has brought a solution to this problem.
Their phones are programmed with a special eye symbol feature nowadays, which can help you with this problem. So the question that can be asked is, “What does the eye symbol mean on Huawei phones?” Well, this eye symbol starts showing up on your notification bar when you turn on the “Reading Mode” of your Huawei phone.
This reading mode is intended for people who spend a lot of time staring at their phones’ screens. This feature transforms the blue lights of your phone screen, which are full of gamma rays, into warmer colors. As a result, your eye is saved from any kind of harm that is caused by the lights on the screen.
What does the eye symbol mean on Huawei phones?
Because their functionalities are similar to those of laptops, smartphones are now referred to as laptops. We utilize our smartphones for a variety of purposes. We play games, listen to music, watch videos, and watch movies, for example. On these smartphones, we also utilize Facebook, Whatsapp, and other social media accounts.
We must concentrate on the phone screen for a long period while using these phones for any entertaining function. Our eyes will be harmed as a result of this. As a result, Huawei phones include a new feature called “reading mode.” This feature is called “night mode,” “visual function,” and so on other smartphones.
An eye symbol is used to indicate this function. This feature transforms blue light from the screen into a warmer color. When you switch on the reading mode, the screen brightness becomes less demanding on the eyes.
It is not harmful to our eyes. It has no effect on our vision. This can help you avoid the visual fatigue that comes from using a phone for an extended period of time. Huawei has done an excellent job of incorporating this functionality into its phones.
How do you turn on the Android eye symbol?
There are multiple ways to turn on the android eye symbol. You can try different methods if a particular method doesn’t work on your mobile.
Using the settings menu to turn on the eye symbol
It is the easiest way to turn on the eye symbol. To do it,
- First, open the app list on your Android phone and look for the “settings” menu.
- Usually, this application has an icon that looks like a gear wheel.
- You can also use your app search list to look for the “Settings” menu.
- When you get that application, click on its icon to open it.
- You will see all the settings options of your Android phone appear on your phone screen. Look for the “Screen” option there.
- A new contextual menu will arise on your Android screen; there will be multiple options, but you need to look for the “Reading Mode.”
- When you get that option, press on that option to open it.
- You will see a switch appear on the right side of your screen.
- It is usually located beside the “Reading Mode” option.
- Toggle that switch to the right side to enable the eye symbol on your Android phone.
There is also an option to automatically configure the activation time of this eye symbol every day. You can select the time as per your convenience, and at that time, the eye symbol will be turned on automatically.
Using the notification bar to turn on the Android Eye symbol
It is the fastest way to turn on the eye symbol on an Android phone. However, on some Android phones, this option may be hidden in the notification, so you need to activate it first. To do it,
- First, put your finger on the top side of your Android phone screen and drag it down toward the bottom.
- You will see that the notification bar of your Android phone has appeared on your screen.
- Look for an icon that looks like an “eye.”
- If you get that icon, you just need to click on that icon to turn on the eye symbol on your Android phone.
- However, if you cannot find it, just click on the “Settings” option in the notification bar.
- You will see some extra features in that location that can be added to your notification bar.
- Look for the eye icon there.
- When you get that icon, press on it and try to drag it into your notification panel.
- Now, in the top right corner of your Android phone, press the right icon.
- After that, press the eye symbol to enable it.
Using the search feature of the Android settings to turn on the eye symbol
The eye symbol can be turned on directly by using the search feature in the Android settings. To do it,
- First, open the app list on your Android phone and look for the “Settings” menu.
- When you get this application, click on its icon to open it.
- In the top right corner of the settings menu, there will be a search option; look for it.
- When you get it, click on that option.
- A search box will appear on your screen.
- Type “Reading Mode” in that box and press the search icon to do a search.
- You will see the reading mode option appear on your phone screen.
- There will be a switch by the side of that option; toggle it to the right side to turn the eye symbol on.
How do I get rid of the eye symbol on my Huawei?
Turning off the “eye” symbol in Huawei is the only way to get rid of it. You can turn it off in multiple ways.
Using the settings menu to turn off the eye symbol
You can use the settings menu to turn off the eye symbol. The process is easy and doesn’t require much time. To do it,
- To begin with, go to your Android phone’s app list and search for the “settings” option.
- This program usually has a gear wheel symbol as its icon.
- You may also check for the “Settings” option in your app search list.
- To launch the program, click on its icon after you’ve downloaded it.
- On your phone’s screen, you’ll see all of your Android phone’s setting choices. There should be a “Screen” option there.
- A new contextual menu will appear on your Android screen; there will be many choices, but seek out “Reading Mode.”
- When you see that choice, choose it and hit Enter to launch it.
- On the right side of your screen, you’ll see a switch.
- It’s normally next to the “Reading Mode” selection.
- To deactivate the eye symbol on your Android phone, slide the switch to the left side.
Using the notification panel to turn off the eye symbol
You can turn off the eye symbol on the notification panel of your Huawei phone to get rid of it. However, make sure you have turned on notifications for reading mode in the notification panel before you turn off the eye symbol.
- To begin, drag your finger down from the top of your Android phone’s screen to the bottom.
- You’ll see that your Android phone’s notification bar has appeared on your screen.
- Look for a symbol that resembles an “eye.”
- If you see that icon, all you have to do now is click it to activate the eye sign on your Android
Using the search feature of the Android settings to get rid of the eye symbol on your Huawei phone
You can use the search feature in the Android settings to get rid of the eye symbol on your Huawei phone. To do it,
- First, go to your Android phone’s app list and search for the “Settings” option.
- To launch this program, click on its icon after you’ve downloaded it.
- There will be a search option in the upper right corner of the settings menu; look for it.
- Once you have it, choose that option.
- A search bar will appear on your screen.
- To do a search, type “reading mode” into that box and hit the search button.
- The reading mode selection will display on your phone’s screen.
- There will be a switch next to that option; swipe it to the left to deactivate the eye symbol.
You may also be interested to know: